Tuesday, March 2, 2010


The task today was to layout a magazine page with photoshop using the rulers. We were given 3 items a tractor, guns and roundup to place on our page and the golden rule for the day was to make it LOOK GOOD! And the rest was up to you. I found setting out the page a little frustrating not knowing how to use all its advantages and was limited on what I could do. It was hard to get the right affect with the titles, the font would enlarge too much and loose the effect I was after. Having the rulers were a great guide for the images and text boxes it kept the work aligned. Using the rectangle's creates a real boxy feel it would be nice to know more options. All in All I had a lot of fun with this task and will be looking forward to the future so I can look back on this piece of work and have a little giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment